- Days: Wednesday, Sunday and Monday
- Wednesday raids are heroic runs. Heroic and Mythic raiders are expected to attend.
- Sunday and Monday raids are mythic progress raids. All Mythic raiders are expected to attend.
- Times: Invites at 19:45; raid ends 23:00. A single break around 21:00. All times specified in realm time.
- We require 80% raid attendance from raiders, counted on a rolling 1 month window. If you temporarily can’t maintain this, post a message in the #cantmakeraid channel and notify raid leaders.
- Respect other people’s time. This means:
- Sign up (or sign off) for raids on the in-game calendar one week in advance.
- If you cannot attend a raid, post a message in the #cantmakeraid Discord channel.
- Be in time. Both at raid start and after breaks.
- Bring consumables to cover the full raid.
- Discord Voice Chat required. This means being connected and paying attention to the raid leaders.
- “We simply call it loot”. Personal loot is enforced by Blizzard. If you get an item you wish to distribute to other raid members, whisper a link to the raid leader and a callout for a roll-off will be made.
Raider Trial Process
- Once a new member joins the raid team, they will remain in trial status until they have attended 6 consecutive raids (normally 2 weeks of raiding).
- Promotion will normally happen either at the end of the 6th raid, or at the start of the 7th. Occasional variation may occur.
- In the second half of the trial, new members may be assigned loot drops over a raider status player who needs an item if it is a large upgrade for the trial member.
- BigWigs Bossmods or Deadly Boss Mods (DBM)
- Exorsus Raid Tools
- WeakAuras 2