- Days: Wednesday, Sunday and Monday
- Times: Invites at 19:45; raid between 20:00 and 23:00. A single break around 21:30. All times specified in realm time.
- Respect other people’s time. This means:
- Sign up (or sign off) for raids on the in-game calendar one week in advance
- Be in time. Both at raid start and after breaks.
- Bring consumables to cover the full raid.
- Discord Voice Chat required. This means being connected and paying attention to the raid leaders.
- Loot is distributed using Loot Council rules. The loot council is comprised of the attending officers (or their alts if applicable).
- General loot priority is raiders > trials > off-spec.
- The final say is up to the loot master.
Raider Trial Process
- Once a new member joins the raid team, they will remain in trial status until they have attended 6 consecutive raids (normally 2 weeks of raiding).
- Promotion will normally happen either at the end of the 6th raid, or at the start of the 7th. Occasional variation may occur.
- In the second half of the trial, new members may be assigned loot drops over a raider status player who needs an item if it is a large upgrade for the trial member.
- Best in Slot Redux
- BigWigs Bossmods or Deadly Boss Mods (DBM)
- Exorsus Raid Tools
- WeakAuras 2